- Cardas CLEAR Headphone Cable Sale
- Cardas CLEAR Cable SALE!
- Cardas CLEAR LIGHT Cable SALE!
- Music - CD & Vinyl
- DAC's - Digital to Analogue
- ADC - Analogue to Digital
- Digital Players
- Digital Signal Conditioner
- HRT Music Streamers
- HRT STAGE Music System
- iDevice Accessories
- Mains Conditioners
- Stands & Platforms
- Tonearms & Turntables
- January 2017 Specials
- Cable Special Offers
- Approved Pre-owned Equipment
- Approved Pre-owned Cables
- Vintage Hi-Fi
- Audio Fidelity Improvement
- Avalon Acoustics
- Cardas Audio
- conrad-johnson design
- Cro Audio
- finite elemente
- High End Society
- High Resolution Technologies
- Karan Acoustics
- Magnum Dynalab
- Muse Electronics
- Rogue Audio
- Running Springs Audio
- Solo Electronics
- Zanden Audio Systems
FLAT. LP Flattener / Relaxer
Introductory Offer - For a limited period, save £200 on this excellent new product.
The Audio Fidelity Improvement flat. is a cutting-edge multifunctional record flattener. It flattens vinyl LPs, Maxis and Singles. Using special flat mats and high-quality control electronics, the flat. achieves an utterly even distribution of heat which has been out of reach until now. Preset programs provide for very simple handling and the standard program reliably eliminates most of the warps. In addition, there is an Expert program with flexible settings.
The flat. works very precisely and has several protective mechanisms to ensure very high product and process safety. Allocation of temperature on the surface as well as at the top and bottom is homogenous. Deviation of the target value represents less than 0,25 K.
Another distinctive feature of the flat. is the Relaxation program. The vinyl record is heated (and afterwards cooled) very slowly, evenly and well controlled. This thermal process causes a considerable sound improvement in most cases.
A slim construction and first-class manufacturing out of special hard glass emphasize the elegant and timeless design.
• special flat mats for even distribution of temperature on every spot of the vinyl record
• homogenous heating surfaces in the interior of the machine
• smart and separate control of top and bottom side
• high-quality magnetic switches for safe contact and longevity
• simple handling of standard programs
• special program of thermal relaxation for sound improvement
• high process safety due to error detection and temperature restriction mechanisms
• easy-care high-class surfaces made of hard glass
• made in Germany
• power input: max. 90 VA
• maximum temperature: 59° C (standard program), 54-60° C (Expert program)
• deviation of target temperature: less than 0,25 K
• size: 400 x 55 x 500 mm
• weight: 8.7 kg
hi-fi+ Magazine - February 2017 / Issue 144
Roy Gregory was suitably impressed saying 'It doesn't just excel when it comes to flattening warped discs; it will improve the sound of EVERY record in your collection'.