- Interconnect Cables
- Loudspeaker Cables
- Power Cords
- Phono Cables
- Digital Cables
- USB Cables
- Headphone Cables
- Jumper Cables
- HDMI Cables
- iDevice Cables
- Cardas Legacy Cables (Discontinued)
- DAC's - Digital to Analogue
- ADC - Analogue to Digital
- Digital Players
- Digital Signal Conditioner
- HRT Music Streamers
- HRT STAGE Music System
- iDevice Accessories
- Mains Conditioners
- Stands & Platforms
- Tonearms & Turntables
- March 2018 Specials
- Cable Special Offers
- Approved Pre-owned Equipment
- Approved Pre-owned Cables
- Vintage Hi-Fi
SYMBOL Loudspeaker System - Maple Wood
Our very last pair in Maple wood finish. New and latest specification.
The SYMBOL loudspeaker system reflects Avalon Acoustics’ passion for creating loudspeakers that capture the imagination, and accurately reproduce the three-dimensional space of modern film soundtracks as well as discreet multi-channel musical recordings.
Drawing upon our many years of experience in loudspeaker research, design, listening, and manufacturing, and combining the most powerful tools of modern technology with master craftsmanship of the finest artisans, we have created an unsurpassed holistic system.
The SYMBOL is a two-way design, utilizing a unique high-definition tweeter and an exclusive ceramic-coated woofer. Benefiting from our proprietary driver/cabinet alignment The SYMBOL achieves precise and detailed upper frequencies with superb low frequency support that is smooth and evenly dispersed. Careful control of polar response characteristics allows The SYMBOL to be used in both a two-channel and theater configuration.
- Advanced light weight driver diaphragm materials minimize energy storage and time-domain distortion.
- Smooth, wide polar response for superlative imaging capabilities.
- Moderate impedance characteristic allows for ideal interface with any amplifier.
- Crossover circuitry is hard-wired with surface-only conductors, eliminating deleterious sonic effects of printed-circuit boards.
- Oversize screw terminals.
- Careful crossover control of all magnetic field interaction.
- Acoustically-engineered grille assembly decreases edge diffraction effects.
- Distinctive pyramidal cabinet design provides optimal polar characteristics.
Driver Complement: (1) 1" Proprietary Composite Tweeter, (2) 5.25" Ceramic-coated Woofer
Sensitivity: 87 dB
Impedance: 5 Ohms Nominal
Frequency Response: 45Hz to 24kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power: 30 to 150 Watts
Wiring Methods: Two position terminal block, designed to accept spade lugs for No.10 screws
Dimensions: 42" High (109 cm) x 8" Wide (13 cm) x 9" Deep (23 cm)
Weight: 36 Pounds Each (16.4 kg each)